Billing & BPM & BI
- Business process automation.
- Automated service provision and billing.
- Resource management.
- Customer relationship management.
- Business analytics in the common data area.
This approach enables developing a line of software products based on Onyma Core single object platform to accomplish certain tasks and to ensure close integration of third party systems on the basis of a standardized data exchange flow.
- The system core supports a set of data processing methods that can be used by any systemthat interfaces with the core.
- Operation within the same information area allows for implementing complicated algorithms of systemsinteraction.
Onyma Billing as a convergent billing system
- Description of corporate resources.
- Configuration of resources and hardware based on the resources description.
- Logging of corporate internal resources.
- Creating a tariffing system.
- Fine tuning the tariffing system to various sales schemes.
- Financial accounting of resources use.
Current financial accounting of using corporate internal resources.
- Generating analytical reports on various indicators of corporate operations.
- Operational analysis of corporate performance and use of internal resources.
Onyma BPM is a flexible tool for business process modelling
- Precise modelling of corporate business processes exactly replicating the way they are used in the company.
- Registering process stages and monitoring of process deadlines.
- Sophisticated access control system.
- Data exchange with external information systems.
- Information support the business.
- Streamlining the workflows.
- Evaluation of employee and divisional performance.
Onyma BPM is an integration bus of corporate information systems.
Onyma BI is a business analytics platform integrated with Onyma Biiling & BPM
- Benefiting from all Oracle-based BI products serving as a basis of Onyma BI.
- Complete cycle of BI development.
- Ability to execute illustrative ad-hoc reporting.
Onyma Cloud allows providing Onyma Billing & BPM & BI services in the SaaS mode
- All Onyma products have been designed for use in the SaaS mode.
- Onyma Core, the common underlying platform, provides flexible access control and a high level of security in SaaS applied solutions.
- Unique expertise gained over the years of providing SaaS solutions ensures an unprecedented service level.
- Lower costs and shorter implementation time.
- Lower current operation costs.
- Cut-down in support staff headcount and lower requirements to the support staff.