- Located in the internal network, the controlling web server serves those who work directly with the system core, i.e. administrators and operators.
- The registration and statistics server (personal account office) ensures safe access of corporate customers to the system. Using the personal account office, clients may initiate service processes (ordering services, trouble ticket, etc.) and follow up their status.
The developed Onyma BPM API allows interacting with external systems.
Corporate operations monitoring and analysis
- Onyma BPM allows streamlining of the company operations based on information about interaction between corporate divisions and employees.
- Onyma BPM facilitates streamlining of the staff operations and minimizes the human factor effects thanks to a regulated sequence of work performance and scope.
- Onyma BPM consolidates business process data based on collected information about the current status of work and storing data on completed work.
- Onyma BPM analyzes work performance data based on analytical reports thus allowing inflow of on-line information about corporate operations and any historic data.
Onyma BPM key advantages:
- Flexible access control system.
- Possibility of fine-tuning the business process parameters during the business process execution.
- Powerful embedded analytical system and standard operating interface with Onyma BI.
- API for interacting with external systems.
- Thin сlient and mobility - only a web browser is required to operate the system.
- Can be used in SaaS mode.
Onyma BPM is the company`s pivot of information.
When using several information systems and automation complexes, Onyma BPM may serve as an integrating platform channelizing and logging staff activities when operating each of the systems.